1. We’ve expanded our leadership team by promoting two of our senior designers, Sarah Williams and Jessica Conrad, to Senior Associates. Both have been with us for five years and we believe they are the firm’s future.
2. We rebranded. Sarah and Jessica led our recent brand refresh exercise, the first in decades. The result: a new logo and website we feel reflects the firm today and communicates a small firm that does big projects.
3. We’re all over social media. Keep up with us at:
4. We’ve engaged or re-engaged with many community and industry organizations including: The Charlotte Chamber, Commercial Real Estate Women, Urban Land Institute and Hospitality and Tourism Alliance.
5. We took home top honors in two out of 11 categories at the 2018 IIDA Carolinas DesignWorks Awards. Our work for the Buccaneers Team Store (Retail Category) and 101 North Tryon (formerly Independence Center) Lobby’s light/art ceiling (Design Detail Category) was recognized.
We are excited about the future of Wagner Murray and continuing our dedication to creating purposeful design solutions that enhance our city and region. ‘The Latest’ is where we will continue to post coverage in the press, share insights from project case studies, and review trends in design or materials. Keep checking back for more Wagner Murray commentary!